Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a team of therapists, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
We are currently accepting new clients, and welcome you to our practice for individal, family, couples and group therapy. Our therapists specialize in various areas to include but not limited to depression, anxiety, trauma, personality disorders, and substance use. We have also added several new groups that will be offered throughout the day, and in the afternoons. Our groups will address the following:
1. Relationships groups - Designed to help with building better relationships and/or to help in custody cases;
2. How to be the best me I can be - Designed to focus on Self Worth and Assertvieness issues;
3. What do I do if I've been abused - Designed for PTSD issues and Domestic Violence;
4. DUI Group - Focus on DUI treatment;
5. Opiate Group - Focus on the epidemic, especially Heroine and Suboxone;
6. Emotional Management Group - Focus on Domestic Violence/Anger Management in addition to Depression and Anxiety;
7. DBT Group - Focus on emotion regulation and mindfulness;
8. Adolescent Group - Focus on social skills, anger managment, substance abuse, and relationships;
9. Substance Abuse Group (general): Focused on all issues concerning addiction including relapse prevention and recovery process.
Please call or email us for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.