A life coach is someone who helps you identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. Life coaching is not therapy as it only focuses on the present and the future. If you are looking for someone to help guide you in achieving life goals such as improving relationships, improving wellness, gaining clarity, accountability, insight, reducing stress, motivation, building confidence, and much more, give us a call! We are here to help!
Some common areas that are addressed in life coaching are:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal growth
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Working toward financial independence
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Starting a new business or growing a new one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Working through fears and managing stress
- Articulating core values
Life Coaching in not covered by insurance. Cost for the service is $50 for 30 minutes and $80 for 60 minutes. Give us a call for more information or to schedule an appointment!